LAST UPDATE: March 30th, 2020
Here at Scuba Lodge, we are committed to our guests’ and employees' wellbeing. We are closely monitoring the novel Covid-19 (coronavirus) updates.
For guests who already have room reservations with us and whose travel plans are impacted by the virus, we are here to help!
- If your reservations have been booked directly with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can answer your questions and help you find the right solution.
- If your reservations have been booked via a travel agent, online booking platform (for example Booking.com or Expedia), or other third party, please contact your booking provider for further assistance.
- We are giving great flexibility to all our guests making direct reservations with us.* When you have made or make reservations to stay with us between March 30th - August 31st, you can change it for free for another date till December 20th, 2020 (based on availability). No changing fee applies.
You can contact us at email@example.com and (+5999) 465-2575. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
* Book directly with us to help Scuba Lodge recover faster!
When you book directly with us instead of through a booking site, you help us recover faster. For reservations made through our website, per email, or phone, we pay zero commissions to third party agents. That means we're able to give our employees more hours and possibly hire more people.
Plus, when you book directly with us, we can guarantee you:
- The best available price out there.
- A refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- 10% discount on scuba diving courses and package deals with Scuba Lodge Dive Center.
- 15% discount on our daily Scuba Lodge breakfast platter ($15 per person per day instead of $18).
- One free oven-fresh pizza per room or apartment at Dive City on your day of arrival.